Join CCED and become a member today!
We welcome all who support our mission and values to join us. CCED members receive many benefits, including receiving regular updates through our listserv and being connected to a larger network of progressive activists, individuals, and organizations that support Chinatown.
Who can join?
- Everyone is welcome to join CCED.
- Members must support our organizational mission.
- CCED has the right to refuse or revoke membership if an individual demonstrates behavior that goes against our mission and values.
Member rights & responsibilities
- Members are invited to attend general membership meetings and activities. Potential new members are welcome to participate as well.
- Members are encouraged to participate in an orientation and join a committee.
- Members are eligible (but not required) to participate in organizational decision making at general meetings and retreats.
- Minutes from all general meetings will be made available to members upon request.
- Members should pay annual dues ($20, $10, or other amount according to individual discretion).
- Dues are renewed annually in January
Fill out the form below and sent it our way!
CCED Membership Form